Welcome to Gothenburg – the heart of west coast Sweden!
We have received special rates for the participants of the convention:
- Single room, credit card to secure booking & non-refundable, 920 SEK per room and per night
- Double room, credit card to secure booking & non-refundable, 1 000 SEK per room and per night
- Triple room, credit card to secure booking & non-refundable, 1 265 SEK per room and per night
- Single room, payment at check-out & can be cancelled until arrival day, 1 050 SEK per room and per night
- Double room, payment at check-out & can be cancelled until arrival day, 1 150 SEK per room and per night
- Triple room, payment at check-out & can be cancelled until arrival day, 1 450 SEK per room and per night
The rooms include buffet breakfast, free access to the wellness area with a hot tub on the roof and free WiFi. Send us an email and you will receive the promotion code. Read more about the hotel here: www.choice.se/quality/11 Please note that the number of rooms at this rate are limited and that the booking has to be sorted between the hotel and the participant.
From the airport take a taxi to Maskingatan 11 (fixed price if you go with Taxi Göteborg, around 450 SEK) OR take the airport shuttle (95 SEK one way or 185 SEK return) to the center of the city and then change to bus 16 or 58 (get off at stop Eriksbergstorget).
From the central station (”Centralstationen”) take bus 16 or 58 to Eriksbergstorget.
The hotel has a car park with surveillance for the guests of the hotel, 150 SEK per 24 hours. Parking spaces outside the hotel is 50 SEK per 24 hours.
From city center take bus 16 or 58 to Eriksbergstorget.
These are suggestions, but if you are not sure how to get to Gothenburg – get in touch with us!
The city of Gothenburg has a travel planner where you can find the tram, bus or boat that suits you.
Accommodation in Gothenburg
There are lots of different style accommodation in Gothenburg, anything from self-catering apartments and hostels to middle range B&B’s and luxury hotels. For those travelling on a budget you might want to check out the following (click the name to go to their website):
- STF Göteborg/Stigbergsliden Hostel This is a hostel in Majorna, a cosy part of Gothenburg next to the river but also not too far away from the bohemic quarters of Majorna and the picturesque shopping street in Haga. From here take a bus or a boat to the venue.
- STF Göteborg City Hostel This hostel is right in the middle of the city of Gothenburg, close to shopping streets, eateries and tourist sights. From here you are close to the bus station to take you to the venue.